This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Undisabling your facebook account?
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Undisabling your facebook account?
well i have this problem like a bunch of other ppl. but some answers had different ways of disabling your account. i saw one way to disable your account by emailing them to ask if they can disable the account for u. So my question is what is the email to facebook so u can undisable the facebook account.
well most of u guys says to log in when i try to log in i cant even reach the tabs where it says account setting or anything it just show your account has been disabled and nothing else so what else can i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM

you can actually just sign back into your facebook account if you remember your email address and password. it should just let you back on.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:40 PM

You just have to log in to 'undisable' it.
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Disabling your account is done through the "Account Settings" tab and selecting "disable account", there is no alternate way. Re-enabling it is done by simply logging back in as you normally would.

The only time anyone e-mails facebook is when they want the account permanently deleted. They remove all of your information from their servers. Sorry, but If it doesn't work by logging back in, your account is gone forever. You are going to have to start from scratch.
03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

Its already been said, but log in... and i think the disabling part with the email is for reason for disabling you choose "other" and write it this little text field... then it emails it to facebook.
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM

My understanding is that if you log in to Facebook using the user name and password of the disabled account, you will be able to reactivate it. Good luck.