This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone Apps; Why Do I Need These?
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM
iPhone Apps; Why Do I Need These?
I have an iphone, and people are reccomending that i get the twitter and facebook aps ect. but i dont see why i need these apps when iphones have safari on them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

These are social networking apps, and you don't need them unless you plan on communicating with Friends on them.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

lol sorry but that's almost the exactly what I said...download a few and try then look through them you'll be surprise on what you find plus some of them can come in real handy. I now have 5 pages of apps, most games, but a german tutor, a dictionary, facebook, ebay and others that just make things easier.
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

On my iTouch, i find the apps a lot better to use, rather than the safari.
It's quicker, and you can stay signed in.
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM

With the aps it is one click and your there, with safari it takes longer to load your home page then you need to navigate to the site you want. They are free so just give them a try and if you don't like them (unlikely) you can remove them.
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

Using Safari to navigate social networking sites is rather clumsy, and frankly much slower than a dedicated App. These Apps incorporate your Facebook or Twitter experience into a easy to use, streamlined interface made specifically for the iPhone.

So why? Well if you use Facebook or Twitter, these Apps allow you to do so faster, easier, and without hassle.