This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I lost my wallet and credit card!?
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM
I lost my wallet and credit card!?
Okay so I lost my wallet in it, it had my credit card, license, debit card, student I'd...is there anyway I can track the cards to see where it is? Please I'm in a desperate mood! I already cancelled everything but I need to find my wallet

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

That happened to me first semester freshman year. The best you can do is report it to the police, cancel your cards, and start over.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

Inform the bank...................and try to put up a small advertisement in the local newsparer?
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

These things are impossible to track. If you&#x27;re on a campus, alert campus police and they will keep an eye out. Check all possible lost and founds. If you go to a school that has like a student facebook page, post and ask people to keep an eye for your ID (my school has this, and I&#x27;ve seen many people lose student ids and find them with the help of other students!) . Cancel any and all credit cards. if you don&#x27;t find your ID, go to the dmv and tell them it was lost&#x2F;stolen and they will issue you a new license