This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does exposure to sun and pollution and dust lead to acne?
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM
Does exposure to sun and pollution and dust lead to acne?
I'm 23 years old residing in mumbai city. I have walk for 20 mins from my bus stop to my work place. I normally get acne in summers as I sweat a lot . But in winters I don't. This time my face was perfect clean but again a week before I got those big zits on my cheeks which are quite red and painful. I always have this acne problem since last 10 years. My collegues advice me to cover face and hair with scarf. May be sun exposure and dust n pollution cause of acne.

I'm 23 . I have opwn pores on my nose , chicks and underlips and I sweat a lot.
I don't Indulge in junk food or fat food . I drink lots of water and have no constipation problem. Yaa but I have bad habits of squezing pimples.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

Beginning in your mid 20s your skin cell renewal process slows down and your skin becomes thinner and more prone to damage from some external elements: sun, harsh weather and pollution producing a dull, rough or unevened texture to the skin.
PIMPLE-ACNE:
As the sebum from the sebaceous gland and sloughed skin cells, also known as corneocytes, build up they put pressure on the cells surrounding the pore. If enough pressure is exerted, the sides of the pore rupture and the sebaceous material leaks into the surrounding skin. Because the sebaceous material contains a lot of P. acne bacteria, the surrounding skin now gets infected creating a red bump we know as a typical pimple.

To treat acne with ice means you reduce inflammation while you let the oxygen do its job – to heal the scar tissue lightly.

SOLUTION:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/coolcleanse/
I want to share with you a product which my aunt send me. It is an organic product. It's a one-time solution for unwanted skin impurities. You can even see and feel how it works upon application.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply