This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you have a similar personality to me, will you follow me on twitter and ill follow you!?
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM
If you have a similar personality to me, will you follow me on twitter and ill follow you!?
Name: Ross Tucker
Twitter name: ross_tucker_
About me: I live life to the fullest, I believe that everyone should be treated equally, I also only like people who be themselves and act like an individual as much as possible. I Try to stand out and if people call me wierd, I take it as a compliment because 'wierd' to the general public is different, I fucking love people that are different and dress in a way people will notice them instantly! well anyway thats me. I also love crazy comedys like family guy, american dad and many cartoons. I love watching my name is earl and smoking weed occasionally to relax.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

Im gonna help you out with this wonderful site, I only ask is if you sign up under my refer link here http://twiends.com/?i=USAFeature
Enjoy hundreds of new followers every day, 100% Free. It also has facebook and youtube feature's. Hands down the best site out there for twitter users in need of an audience. Hope this helps mate Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply