This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I add an admin to a facebook page if Im not friends with them?
10-15-2012, 08:10 PM
How do I add an admin to a facebook page if Im not friends with them?
I have a facebook page and I want to add some people who have liked the page which Im not friends with but I have no idea how to add them... I know how to add an admin like you type in there name and it comes up and you add them yeah blah blah but I dont know how to do it when your'e not friends with them ???
Hope you can help
Need a answer ASAP Smile Thanx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM

Adding an admin to a page is easy but can be tricky. You first have to ask the person concerned to like your page (i assume you did that already). The confusing bit is that there's an 'add admin' button next to each new fan but all this does is open the admin setup screen with an empty selection. As you found out, this only finds persons in your friends list. To find a non-friend, you need their Facebook email address. Type in the email address and the person concerned should show.
You should finally be asked to confirm by your password. Do not add anyone else as a Manager as they can then lock you out of your own page, use a Content Creator instead.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply