This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 Points For Best Answer. Is he still interested in me?
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM
10 Points For Best Answer. Is he still interested in me?
Is he still interested in me?

I'm 20 he's 24… not that age matters! We dated for 3 years, recently broke up (well not so much recently it was back in july) the breakup wasn't exactly mutal or a "it's over" it was more we just stopped talking/making effort… Due to me losing a close friend of mine in a car accident, and him not being there for me physically (it was long distance, we still seen each other but not as often as we would have liked)

From about August, I noticed he was constantly liking one girls Facebook photo's and status's and I was getting quite upset that he had moved on quite fast, like I was nothing. Turns out the profile was fake, I know 100% it was fake because I found a profile with the same pictures and that account has well over 2500 friends, where as this account had one friend (him) and the birthday happens to be his birthday aswell, so did he make the profile in an attempt to make me jealous? or was it to hurt me or was it to get my attention?

Late august, I got a random Facebook message from him saying "I got a $950 phone bill and I thought of you" When I seen the "____ has messaged you" my heart skipped a beat and I was extremely happy yet scared to read it, we talked for a while and I was happy, really happy but I felt myself getting to comfortable so I said I needed to go.

A month later I received another message saying, "I went over my data again!!" We talked again, again I felt myself getting too comfortable so I said I was going to bed when I wasn't.

I was pushing him away yet again, and I didn't even realise.

Early Decemeber, I got an email from him which was weird, but it wasn't actually from him it was "spam." I went on facebook and he had a status, letting everyone know his email had been hacked ect and too not open the email, I messaged him and said "Whoops, accidentally opened the email" and we talked, and it was nice. He was asking how my job was going and if I still worked where I alway's worked, he told me how he was looking for a particular job now that uni was over and how he still wants to go to america, it was really nice. I had to go to work so I said "i'll talk to you later" he just said "catchya" (australian slang for goodbye?) So that made me feel really iffy and I didn't "talk to him later" like I said I would.

Last sunday, I decided I would call him to see if he still had my number, I went out, I got a little too drunk and by the time I decided to call it was late (4am). I hung up quite quickly because I realised the time anyway the next morning I had a message on Facebook that said "I have a missed call from you at 4am lol" I replied with "Yeah, sorry about that I was pretty drunk and doing something dumb like telling you I miss you" and he just said " Aww" when I replied with "aww?" he didn't respond, which drove me crazy ha! but he never deleted my phone number, so that made me happy...

On Christmas, I was a little drunk, (okay a lot drunk) and I had made a Facebook status along the lines of "Shots were a bad idea, I'm fucked and smashed my phone whoops" I had messaged his phone around the same time saying "Merry Christmas, I miss you. Hope you're day was awesome x" and as he replied he had liked the status. His reply to the text said "You too, don't get too messy x" He obviously knew I was already messy. Does that mean he misses me too? Did he want me to respond to that? Does he still love me? Ahhhh He's everything to me and I'm driving myself insane trying to figure out everything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

Guys are thick. I know from being one.

Be straight up. If this little on-again-off-again friendship/relationship is appealing to you, keep it up. If you want another shot, tell him. Girls tend to not get this: You really need to just say "I want to get back together" sometimes. Guys don't understand feelings or emotions, all they understand is English (Even that is sometimes a longshot).

Tell him that last sentence. If it's meant to be, he'll shout crikey and wrestle you to the dirt while a fat guy films it.

In a sense...

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

I agree with james, Girls most of the time just throw hints without being direct. Just tell him that u wanna get back together
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

ya don't just throw hints because some guys don't wanna act on it because they think that the girl will think he's a creep. Just ask him out again