This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
have you ever had a Best Friend and what happend?
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM
have you ever had a Best Friend and what happend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

Yes... I've had many throughout life... if I think for a second, let me count... alright, 7.

1 and 2) First best friends lived right on the same block as me... we hung out everyday when were little kids. Basically one of them moved away to another city, and as we were young and did not have internet social media... of course we drifted apart... and the other kid, we just developed different interests as we got older.

3) Well we went to school together as young kids, but he changed schools in grade 5 and we still kept in touch... and still do talk a bit to this day... but we naturally drifted apart as he made new friends at his new school and I still had friends from that school.

4) This dude and I, we go to the same school together now... I met him years ago and we just started to hang out less and less... mostly because I was hard to contact, but even at school, I mostly keep to myself and I only have school in the morning... me and him, we still talk a lot - just not as close as we used to be.

5) This guy we just drifted apart like the second guy, we just found different interests

6) This guy was prolly the closest friend I ever had, because we had the deepest conversations... we had very similar sense of humors and interests. For him, after elementary school, we went to different schools. We kept were still really close for two years after we went to different schools, but he got really close with his new friends and he kinda stopped talking to me, making excuses not to hang out (and I would find out he was with his other friends)... so yeah, he just got bored of me.

7) Me and this guy has one and a half real good years together for friendship... we did some crazy ish... but he was a huge asshole to people... compulsive liar... hypocrite... among other things. I still was friends with him, to a lesser extent after the first year and a bit, but about 2 years (about a year ago) in - he got a girlfriend and just never wanted to roll with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply