This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW TO ADD LOCATION TO FACEBOOK PAGE?
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
HOW TO ADD LOCATION TO FACEBOOK PAGE?
How can i add a location to a facebook page for a business or a community? like the location option when you update your status
guys! -_- please?
Thanks Yuuup but you mean your regular fb profile and i meant a facebook page (one that gets likes) like a business page that people "like"
it doesnt work the same way as a profile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

Login to your Facebook account and go to your profile page.

Click on the Info tab and then click on "edit" Contact Information. The edit link is not always visible but will become visible when your mouse scrolls over it. It is located in the Contact Information area to the right.

This is where Facebook pulls your current city information from. Enter your City/Town into the City/Town box. You can also add your complete address if you want to. Click on save changes when you are done. Go back and check your profile information. Your current city/town should now be displayed.

Tips & Warnings
Some cities/towns are not recognized by Facebook. Try typing in your Zip Code. I have read that this solves the problem.

If you ever want to delete this info from your profile just go back, delete the info and leave the current city/town field blank.

Read more: How to Add Current City/Town to Your Facebook Profile | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4893229_add-curr...z1oet9DRu9

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply