This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there something wrong with me if I am almost 30 and never been in a relationship?
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Is there something wrong with me if I am almost 30 and never been in a relationship?
I am in my late twenties already. I'm straight girl, attractive, say most. I have no problem securing dates. Yet, I never survive beyond a few dates. I'm not one to settle.
I rarely have crushes and when I do, these guys are taken, married or have some issues... they are simple gentlemanly creatures and not high flyers.
Is there something wrong with me?
If my social life is any indication, I don't have many friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

My advise is you should ask yourself first about the reasons why you dont have a boyfriend. Maybe whenever there is someone courting you, your looking for something better.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

There is nothing wrong with you. The idea that something is "wrong" comes from the ego, and your ego is influenced from the domination of egos around the planet, that say there are things "wrong" with others. There is nothing wrong with anyone, except people who decide there are things wrong with others. And I'm not talking about your being picky, I'm talking about the sociopaths who make life hell for others, who spread around the idea that things are "wrong" with others. They're the people who have things wrong with them. You're looking for a guy you actually want to be with. That's it, it's that simple. Your social life is an indication, but it's a blessing in disguise. Yes it might seem boring but alot of people get into relationships for the sake of getting into relationships, and bullsh!t themselves that they love each other, you're looking for real love, real respect, and you get that the hard way, and unfortunately the hard way is dominated by ignorance. Not a thing wrong with you, you're just yourself. I think you want a relationship that you want to be in apart from a relationship for the sake of it. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, just all those things making you think it's "wrong", they are created from the imaginations of others and as we are a species heavily influenced from the media that gets to us, and is hard to shake off. NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. Lol, sometimes you just have to hear that a few times close together until you start to believe it ha!