This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i make a 2nd facebook account.?
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
how do i make a 2nd facebook account.?
every time i try it brings up my 1st facebook account so dont even get to put my 2nd email a ddress in it. on facebook 'help', it says i cant have 2, but i know ppl have.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

well, obviously you still logged into your first.
log out of facebook, and create a second one using another email address.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:47 PM

just create another email address then register it on facebook. do u know I have 5 facebook accounts??
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM

You have to log-out first. You can do that by going to the menu "Account" on the top-right, and selecting "Log out".

After you've logged out, you can register another account, but not with the same e-mail address.
03-24-2014, 04:56 PM

All da info dat u put on dere hav 2 b diffrnt.evrythin hav 2 b diffrnt
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

sign out 1st...then open facebook login page....after that in sign up forum put n your new email address(don't give them that u already using with fb)
03-24-2014, 05:11 PM

just sign up using a diffrent email, faceboomk dont alloue to users on the same email Big Grin
03-24-2014, 05:18 PM

You cant have 2 facebook accounts with same email account.That's what Facebook is saying i hope...U can create another account following same steps like as you created your first account with another email account.
03-24-2014, 05:23 PM

Go to your first facebook account and then hold your hands up in the air and chant: bippity boppity boo I command you to be two. Fondue with Hallelu. In the name of Mr Magoo from the scooby came the scrappy doo. If that doesn't work then get a sledgehammer.
03-24-2014, 05:25 PM

you can make different facebook account through different email address...it's not impossible to make many facebook account with one email address.