This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
someone posted a generator map pic in my profile. How did they ? facebook. HELP ME?
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM
someone posted a generator map pic in my profile. How did they ? facebook. HELP ME?
How come when i log into my facebook profile i end up seen that one of my friends listed has posted a virtual generator map in my profile a world map where it shows where people are.....

Ive set my privacy like no one can post things on my wall and such.. but can comment my pictures but only to friends.

So i ask my friend why he posted a world map picture and told me he doesnt no anything about it and only told me he only posted the picture in his profile..... but somehow it was also in my picture section area...

So how could this be right ? what and how to set this more secure ? and why was there the map picture in my profile for ? the map profile has my name on it and many others too.. so he posted the map in his own profile but somehow it also landed in my picture section too.

So how was that posible ? i dont let anyone psot things in my profile as i dont like rnadom pictures and vid been posted in my neat profile.

Any way to make sure ? settings how and such? and why it was in my profile

Would be nice to also know how to make sure my settings are correct in privacy. thank you**

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

Use the document in the following link to double-check your Privacy Settings; they are not all in one place under the security tab now. It can be easy to miss something.
http://www.hildenoaks.co.uk/suggested-fa...ttings.php

Are you sure that you have only used facebook from your own computer/phone and that nobody else could have used your account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply