This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete a disabled facebook account?
03-24-2014, 04:38 PM
How do I delete a disabled facebook account?
My facebook account is disabled but everytime someone look my name up my profile appears to be working, I don't want it to be re-activated but I want it to be deleted.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

you have to write to them, then not sign in for about two weeks.. a month to be sure. then they will delete it

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:43 PM

How to Temporarily deactivate your account:

1. Login to your Facebook account.

2. Scroll to the bottom area of your facebook profile page and locate Account option.

3. Navigate to Account > Deactivate Account > Deactivate

4. Answer few question from Facebook.

5. Click on Deactivate my Account on the bottom of the page.

6. Enter capcha and click ok.

7. You are done with deactivating your Facebook Profile.

How to Delete Your Facebook Profile / Account :

This method is going to remove your Facebook Profile forever. There is no option of rollback, But if you have already made up your mind in deleting your facebook profile, follow the steps below.

1) To completely delete a Facebook account, use the browser's Back button to return to the main Facebook page and then click the Help link. When the page opens, type 'delete' into the search box at the top and then press Return. After a moment, Facebook will display a set of instructions that explain what to do and what happens to the account. Read these carefully and then proceed by clicking the 'here' link at the end of the paragraph.

2) At the next screen, click the Submit button to continue and then at the next screen, type in the password associated with the account that's going to be deleted and then type in the required capture words. This is now the last chance to cancel. Still want to delete the Facebook account? Click the Okay button and after a moment the Permanently Delete Account dialogue box appears. Click Okay to finish up.

I repeat,Your profile isn’t deleted right away! You must NOT log in to, or interact in any other way with Facebook for at least two weeks, as it will cancel the deletion request. That includes NOT logging in to Facebook using any client (like the iPhone app or IMConfused like Pidgin), NOT clicking embedded Like-buttons on other websites, NOT logging in to other services using Facebook Connect (like Digg) etc etc. While your’re at it, delete all your browsing/forms history and cookies as well, to minimize the risk of accidentally using your account!
03-24-2014, 04:48 PM

if your account is disabled that means you cant get in and that chances are someone made a another profile of yours without permission i would write to facebook about it and have them take care of it
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM

I think you have to email them and then they will delete your disabled facebook account because you can't delete it yourself.