This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone help me with stupid teenage love problems?
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
Can someone help me with stupid teenage love problems?
Okay, so there's a guy who I've known for years who I've always had a crush on. But now, i don't get all clumsy around him any more (thank god) so, we're friends but he always tells me things about himself he never tells anyone else, adorable little secrets and shit... But lately, he's been being very nice some days, and a dick other days. And it feels like I'm constantly hurting his feelings. It happened again today when I had a friend ask what kin of girl he likes (it's not for me, it's a comic i was gonna do) but that went WRONG. now he's mad at my other friend even though it was mostly my fault, and I told him over an over it was my fault and apologized a zillion times and practicaly begged for him not to be mad. he said it was fine and he wasn't mad at me. It hurt his feelings because the friend he's now mad at, he used to have a crush on. So, he told her, she didnt like him back, and they were fine. But gahhhhhhh it really feels like my fault he's upset and that makes me feel like a monster. I can't stand the thought of hurting him!! So I've been crying about it even though by the next time I see him it'll be forgotten...I'm just confused. Does he like me? Does he hate me? I'm not even intrested in a serious relationship with this boy-a 5 second kiss in a dark closet on a dare that will never be spoken of again is more like it...and he seems to "delicate" for me, he's so sweet and he's smart and he plays guitar and sings in his own band for christs sake! I just feel awful for ever upsetting him in any way. >.>

Forgive me for that rambling, I just had stuff to get off my chest. Any answers would be appriceated. And advice, thoughts, quotes. Really, anything. Thank you! <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM

Love is a fire.
But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house,
you can never tell.
~ Joan Crawford.

It's easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.
~ Bertrand Russell.

Try http://allfamousquotes.weebly.com/love-t...uotes.html for more.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply