This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheating husband...faking affections?
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
Cheating husband...faking affections?
He has been cheating for years.Before and after marriage.
Hes super rich and famous.
He uses social networking sites as a handle to promote himself a a great family man telling the entire world via twitter/face book that hes going on a family vacation,time needed to be with me,our child ,including writing happy birthday to me on face book/twitter?!!??
He kisses me in public only when "he can kiss you while people see it"and when he can't I sit behind the scenes??
He went to expensive trips to islands like Hawaii with me and our daughter.and took a break from his work 2 months ago to go and made it public that its a family vacation.

I have seen him standing continuously standing behind the his friend,a blonde girl's seat,playing with her hair/head,kissing her head,wrapping his arms around her chest,neck and is laughing and joking like crazy,whom he took out for dinner.
Then last year thrashed his the close female friend of 5 years last year for her sex life on radio,how many men he knows she slept with,who she is in bed with while hes talking,trying to say that shes a that shes a **** indirectly(.and mentioned me saying what he put her through when he overdosed on drugs and stopped breathing,i called the ambulance,in laws),.He had been having sex with her,and the day they made out/accepted his proposal,he was jumping up and down in happiness but they had a public brawl due to her other affairs which he came to know..

I saw an intimate picture with the same girl mentioned above n the dark parking lot of his workplace,posing very intimately.hand on waist,head touching her head.
Just after marriage he was pictured with three skimpy clad blondes who were kissing him on his cheeks,one was sitting on his lap while he was shirtless.,flaunting her and his wedding ring to the camera.
Another black haired girl came whom he was busy kissing on cheeks and head repeatedly.
He does these in public sometimes and sometimes its concealed.
hes got a tattoo of my name on his arm.
I love getting pictured with my girlfriends and taking my own pictures.quite happy,posting my pictures with my gfs on the net,people making my fan site,people joining my fan site,
But why such fake shows on hubby's part???
Why does stay with me because he stays on road most of the time and cant manage or wont get custody of the daughter because of absence???
he wont let me take the child.he married with the intention of having a baby quickly and he loves the daughter very much and so does my daughter.they are inseparable.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

Go public, that will teach him!

He's just a man who obey to his inner pulsion, good or bad.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

Typical man
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

ASK FOR DIVORCE and STOP posting this question here for MILLIONTH time!!! LEARN it, he's a douche-bag and piece of SHIT! Take your daughter with you and stay somewhere where he can't find you!
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

This is really problematic condition, your husband is not giving importance in real so, better to separate if you can, be demoralize in front him
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

This is called nature. He want to bother you with his publicity and indirect permission from your side to do any thing. If you will go any one saying about his chits those should not belive on you and if you will tell him that you are chitting him then he will say what people will talk about him.

You are really in trap and you can not escape from it easily.

There is no small time solution from your problem. You should wait and watch things will automatically change. Do not react by taking divorse / going to your mothers house, it will affect your life. Slowly judge the situations i.e. the girls with him and what the girls are expecting from him and then slowly you should start with not fullfiling the requirements / ambitions of girls by him. Then automatically the girls will avoid him and will tell others truth about him to other.

Then and then you will be able to escape from trap as you like.

Hope you understand .....................