This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my ex girlfriend tried to sleep with someone i know now she wants me back should i take her back?
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
my ex girlfriend tried to sleep with someone i know now she wants me back should i take her back?
me and my ex girlfriend dated for two years and we have been broken up for six months now i was not the perfect man at all in our relationship but i was a good man i love her and her son like he was my own and i tried each day to make them happy if i could of gave them the world i would of the reason why we broke up was because i lost a job because of her which made us lose our home due to lack money from my job lost cause by her and after all that happen i still helped her get her car back when she got it tow from not making her payments on time and when i helped her get her car back she started only coming to see me a few times out of the month and her excuse was she was working long hours and school but yet i seen on Facebook that she was making time for her girlfriends so i decided to brake up with her cause i was not feeling appreciated now doing the time we was broken up we talked once or twice a week and i finally got back on my feet and landed myself a great job and i decided maybe we can work it out and get back together cause i love her but when i came at her trying to make her understand how im in a better position now and if our love is real then love should bring us back together but this woman got on a power trip cause she going in the army and told me she will be good with or without a men and i was trying to get her to see how if we came back together it would good for us and her son cause i love him and want a family life for him but she totally could not understand where i was coming from so i decided to cut her for good at that point and i got my life on track with god and now i want to be a pastor in the future and word got back to her about this and she called me out the blue saying how she started going back to church but my heart know she was lying and using this to try and get back with me so i told her the next woman i get with will be my wife and her life will have to be 100% for god she did not like that and told me i was tripping so three weeks later my cousin just told me his best friend told him my ex tried to sleep with him but he did not do it cause his loyalty towards me and my ex knew i would find out about this because she seen my cousins my best friends with me more then ten times when we was together she knew very well were friends and she did this to try and hurt me and once i find out this i block her on my facebook and skype and i changed my phone number to avoid any drama she was trying to bring in my life so on new years eve night
she called my grandmother house but we did not answer the phone i remember she left some clothes by my grandmother and i knew she would try and use that to get back by me cause she knew i find out about what she try to do with one my mind friends so the next morning i drop her clothes off at her front door without ringing the door bell or knocking on the door to avoid her foolishness i was trying to be the bigger person cause when i broke up with her she put all my clothes and important things in the trash and she was the one doing wrong by me but i still gave her things back to her now that i gave her clothes back she keep calling my grandma home leaving messages on how she wants to get back together but i never respond back i feel like she crossed a line of no return i forgave her and wish her nothing but blessing from god i think its too late my ex girlfriend tried to sleep with someone i know now she wants me back should i take her back

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM

your ex cant be trusted if she did all of that two you witch means you do not need two be with somebody that you cant trust shes a player and shes does not like you if she really cared for you she would of never fucked your best friend plain and simple be the bigger person and leave it in the past this is 2014 its time two live forward you will find other better girl then her once you start healing and living your life for you you do not need that girl delete her number her facebook her twitter and be done with it

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

Um. NO. Make her leave you alone.