This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I started the twitter account for the first time. How can I make followers in that?
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
I started the twitter account for the first time. How can I make followers in that?
somebody follow me please. @yasir_24x7

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

I followed you.

If you want to get followers, start following other people they'll follow you back. Reply to other people's tweets. Also include hashtags in your own tweets so you'll show up in other people's searches for those hashtags.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

Follow people and things you like. Simply post what you want and eventually someone will find it. Go with your instincts and don&#x27;t doubt yourself. Follow these steps give it a week or two and people will follow you 😄.
03-24-2014, 05:02 PM

How you can greatly increase your follower count :

1. Make sure your profile is complete with an avatar that shows your face and a solid bio.

2. Tweet well and tweet often.

3. Follow people who follow people that are like you.

4. Ask people to retweet you. Simply adding "Please retweet" or "Please RT" to the end of some of your posts here and there (not all the time) can remind your followers that you want them to spread the word for you.

5. Search for tweets with keywords related to your topics of interest.

6. Use hashtags.

7. Create tweets based on hashtags that are popular on Twitter at the time (you can see these as "trends" on the left-hand side of your Twitter home page).

8. Regularly unfollow people who haven't followed you back. There are services like Twidium and FriendorFollow which can help with that. ( manageflitter.com )

9. Follow everyone who follows you.

10. Put up "Follow me on Twitter" links on your blog, e-mail, other social networking outlets, and across the web.

11. Try to get celebrities or famous people to follow you on Twitter.

http://www.twitter.com/deepakpnautiyal
03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

teeter is boring y u dont make fb acc again?
bro plz if third party app is required to download free music from net in lumia 520 like iphone
or can be downloaded directly like androids?
plz i know u ve used lumia?