This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when a guy does this?
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM
What does it mean when a guy does this?
Okay so there's this guy who keeps staring at me all the time. I let him know over twitter that I didnt like the fact the he just keeps on staring at me. ( I didn't @ him) the next day he didn't look at me until I was walking away. Today we had a peprally and we were some of the first ones. We sat on opposite sides of the gym. I saw him pointing at me and telling his friends something. He just kept staring at me for the whole thing. What does this mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

In my experience, it's one of two things: 1. You catch his eyes. aka he thinks you're cute/hot/pretty, etc. 2. He thinks you're funny looking.

Unless he was smirking at you while staring at you laughing with his buddies, I'd say it's #1 Smile

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

He either has a major crush on you or knlws you from somewhere but cant really figure it out.
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM

I think that you are reading too much into it, although I think that yes, he may have a slight interest in you. The twitter thing means that he was obviously looking at your tweets, so that has to be a good sign.
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

He likes you and is trying to get you&#x27;re attention, If you&#x27;re not interested just tell him face to face, so he get&#x27;s the message. Good luck x
03-24-2014, 05:02 PM

Keep away frm. Him i think he isn't a good persone.
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

He's probably got a big crush on you. If he keeps looking at you like that he may be love sick and when ever he sees you, he may feel some relief. If he's a nice guy and you don't mind him, walk past and say hi or smile back.

Remember he's a boy going through puberty, he probably doesn't know what he is doing is wrong or awkward, it his hormones playing games on him.

Good luck on your mission and let's hope the best happens for you
03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

i would slap that mf in the head.