This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: Girls, would this type of relationship make you cry?
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM
Poll: Girls, would this type of relationship make you cry?
FRESHMAN YEAR:

You start your freshman year at college and meet the cutest boy at school. He is a total pretty boy and all the girls like him but he has his eyes on you. You guys start going on dates and everything is perfect. He is sweet, nice, has a car, shows you and takes you on great dates. Then you start having sex, and think you may be falling in love. You text each other 50-100 times a day and he walks you to school and hold hands and get lunch together just like a couple. BUT 3 months go by and this guy still hasn't made things official. Then he says lets make it official after summer when we come back to college (probably so he could hook up with other girls)

SOPHOMORE YEAR:

-girl decides boy waited too long to commit, now wants to show him what he missed and kisses another guy in front of him
-he gets so mad he starts ignoring her until one night he comes over and says he loves you and care about you and you make out all night at her house. But other people say he has been texting all these girls and is a player
-he meets a new girl and she started posting pics of them on Facebook together and it looks like he has been taking her on dates and giving her the love only you used to get
-He says she means nothing to him and he still cares about her and they make out at her a party
-She flirts with his friend and he goes crazy and yells at her and makes her cry in front of her friends
-He waits outside her class with her favorite flower and coffee the next school day

Would this relationship make a girl cry? Would she think about him a lot?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

It wouldn't make me cry. Not by a longshot.

I can't speak for other girls.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

No, It wouldn't make me cry.
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

Your pretty much just asking to get destroyed and slimed. You're also going to love it because Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

LOL. Not at all. They all look like a bunch of idiots to me.
03-24-2014, 05:06 PM

that guy seems to have a lot of issues that need to be squared away with. Honestly, I would find that to be a unhealthy relationship, so yeah if I was in the girl's shoes I would cry. It would pissed me off like crazy and I would probably dump his ass. I can't stand players! Though yeah, it would make me think of him a lot because I would miss seeing him around and stuff.
03-24-2014, 05:14 PM

That's not a relationship. I would call it quits. Like seriously, if the guy I liked/was dating is seen kissing another girl, it's over. Finito. Done.
03-24-2014, 05:21 PM

It wouldn't make me cry. Not at all.