This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please help i can't reactivate my Facebook account?
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM
please help i can't reactivate my Facebook account?
few weeks ago i deactivated my Facebook account and when i tried to activate it today. I got this message..

Incorrect email address

The email address you entered does not belong to any account. If you added multiple email addresses to your account, you can use any one of them to request a reset link.

i didn't add any alternative email address...Sad

does this mean my account has been hacked?
or permanently deleted my Facebook?

Please could you help me out guys...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

A lot of people are having this issue, No one knows what is going on at the moment but it is most likely a Facebook glitch. You should make another account and contact Facebook from the help section and state to them what is going on, or even get a friend to do it for you. The more people that complain the faster the problem is fixed.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

try to enter correct email address it never delete any account maybe u are entering wrong email address
try to find inactivation email in your inbox
03-24-2014, 04:56 PM

Same thing happening to me! We can all breath now..it's just a glitch. :-)
It's also saying my email address is not valid or in the system. WEIRD.
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

You must have change the password more than one time. Therefore you are facing this problem. Now follow the instruction as face book says like he will give you a confirmation code and then it will be activated........
03-24-2014, 05:06 PM

Haha... I just posted the same kind of question 2 minutes back...
The same thing is happening to me...
Probably a facebook glitch..
03-24-2014, 05:10 PM

Yeh this is happening to me and my friends too. We deactivated for studying reasons but when we went to reactivate it it says that it doesnt exist.

I think that it's either a problem or FB wants to stop people from activating and deactivating because it will slow down their system and maybe screw it up. I think a lot of people activate and deactivate everyday.

The only thing u can do is sue FB or watch TV and wait
03-24-2014, 05:17 PM

I deactivated two days ago and now I can't reactivate either!!! I keep getting the incorrect email address thing! I submitted something on facebook help with my name, email, and birthday and the network I belonged to so hopefully they can fix this!!! I did not want my facebook permanently deleted! I have done this before in the past and never had a problem! If anyone knows what is going on please help!
03-24-2014, 05:20 PM

This happened to me but i recently just reactivated my accounting via farmville.com
try it

First go to farmville.com and click sign in (With the facebook logo)
Enter your details
Once you have done this it will come up with the error you have been seeing
Clear your cache and cookies and then log in again
It will say that cookies is not enabled, Enter your password once again
An error will come up but this time it will give you an option to find your account, click that
When youre on here you have to type the full name on your account, the full name of a friend and enter a code thing
(It took me a few goes at finding a friend so maybe you have to use one with an uncommon name or something?)
Then hopefully a picture will pop up asking if its you (either your dp or the default picture when you first start up facebook). click yes and then sign in as usual!

Your facebook profile should be back in an instant

Hope you can bare with me through all these steps but it worked for me
03-24-2014, 05:25 PM

I have the same Problem...
i don't wanna be deleted from FB...=(