This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I hated on after he cheated?
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM
Why am I hated on after he cheated?
Me and my boyfriend broke up four months ago because he was cheating on me with his ex. He later said I was boring, awkward and hard to talk to. I found out she stayed over from my friend who she spoke to and she also said to my friend that his mum did not like me and that I was rude. She also said she f****** hates me. His ex girlfriend also said his mum told her I was rude and didn't like me and that his family love her. Today it was the last day of high school forever and I was waiting in the line to sign off my sheet and I felt like I was being judged by what I wear and my social status. All the popular people are in groups and there is just me with a small group. My ex was there and I felt sad because it feels like he is blaming me for cheating which makes me feel insecure. Whenever I want to look at him or his presence is close I think of what could have been. Even now I am still hurt he would give up so easy and not even care about telling me. He made me believe what we had was real and I was under that impression since he liked me first and initiated the relationship. Ever since we were dating she befriended my friends and invited them to her parties but now they no longer get invites (ever since me and him broke up in August). I find that odd too. He said a month ago I am boring, awkward and hard to talk to, after he found out I knew he was cheating on me. I feel like if I wasn't so naive and stupid I would have stopped our relationship from being what it was. Just yesterday the ex girlfriend's friend unfriended me on Facebook which reminds me of when I was getting evil looks from her friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

Aw. Been there Wink Im sorry but real talk, he's an ASSSHOLEE. It's okay to feel insecure and judged because that's what we would normally feel. Just take time to think about everything and don't mind the hate. You're not the one to feel sorry. not the one who fuckedd up. Cheer up, fuckk em. Wink

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

Hi to cut a long story short ,u were being used as a doormat and he has the gift of gab with his so called friends and has made u the evil one lol what a jerkoff ,u should be really happy u have been unfriended so what ,move on lesson learned YES lol ♥
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM

Sorry to hear you have have idiotic people in your life maybe the ex said some lies about you? Anyway what you should do if don&#x27;t let it bother you have fun with your friends and if you do it shows everyone you don&#x27;t give a damn and they are the saddos for not leaving you alone and for your boyfriend he is an idiot why his ex anyway! He is just STUPID forget him he will probably do drugs and get every girl preggo by the time 2016 comes around! Forget them leave them be let them be saddos and losers because they sure sound like losers if they give you looks then roll your eyes if they start saying rumours just be like &quot;and you believe they girl that hates me?wow she sure is self centered if trying to make me sad makes her happy she needs to move on&quot; that will make her look like a complete fool and yeah Smile
03-24-2014, 05:06 PM

Number one, the guy is trying to make himself feel better about cheating on you by calling you names and blaming you. I&#x27;ve been through that. The girl is jealous because she wants you to know that she is better than you when in fact she is probably more insecure than you are. An unless the mother told you directly, don&#x27;t listen to what they tell you because they are all trying to bring you down. Just stay on top of it and they can&#x27;t hurt you if what they say doesn&#x27;t affect you. They are insecure and need to step on someone else so they feel better. Don&#x27;t let em get to ya.