This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help in facebook. . . ?
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Help in facebook. . . ?
i want to delete all notification,news,and everything that posted by my friend or me. . finally i want to delete my wall and notifications. . how to do it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

You cannot delete your wall. The notifications... You can delete the friends, or block them from posting status updates on your wall.... But you can't really delete your wall....

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

If you are trying to get rid of your Facebook account, then you need to deactivate your account by going to: Account>Account Settings>Deactivate Account>Yes. If you are just trying to get rid of all your old news feed and updates, all you have to do is mouse over the right side of the screen, but not far enough over that you reach the advertisements, and a little grey 'x' should appear. Click the 'x' to remove posts. As for the commenting activity, click on the 'x' for one of the comments and click the second option which is 'Hide all commenting activity'. You can also do the same thing for hiding new friends, wall posts, etc. Hope this helped!