This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is my girlfriend clingy or is this normal behaviour?
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
is my girlfriend clingy or is this normal behaviour?
She asks me to come down everyweekend and when i say i have to go she says ''No stay...''
She tells me on whats app she misses me and loves me all the time and she always posts mad shit on my fb timeline like ''Missing u'' ''Messege me back''........also everytime we watching the tv or suthing she is all over me and wont stop hugging/kissing me it gets annoying.....she even comes to the toilet with me.....what do i do? its annoying???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

Tell her how you feel, if you don't, she may never know how to stop.
Let her down lightly though, don't break her heart.
She seems to A.) Really care about you, or B.) Be obsessed.
How long have you two been dating?
That can really alter what you should do.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

Just tell her how you feel
03-24-2014, 05:03 PM

make her yo slave Wink
03-24-2014, 05:12 PM

tell her not to write on your fb timeline, your friends and everyones gonna call you a bitch maid and whipped. tell your girl to back off a little bit. she just tells you she misses you and loves you because she actually loves you!
03-24-2014, 05:21 PM

It's time to have a talk. Where is there is communication, there is frustration, irritable behavior, lack of understanding, and no resolving of problems. If you don't talk to her, one day you might get ticked off enough to lash out at her when you don't really mean it.

Her behavior IS very annoying. I would sit her down maybe over lunch and just bring up all the times she's been clingy and tell her she does not HAVE to be that way, and that you know she does not take you for granted. She's probably clingy becuase she fears she's not giving you enough attention. Or she really, really likes you and is head over hills in love with you.
03-24-2014, 05:25 PM

ask her to stop doing such silly things. she's too clingy
03-24-2014, 05:33 PM

She might not trust you too much, but not to worry. Just let her know you need a bit of space. Smile hopefully things will be good!
03-24-2014, 05:36 PM

Um she follows you to the bathroom? Wtf? You need to have this bitch committed to a loony bin. That's overly clingy. Like scary crazy clingy. I'd break it off but I'd be careful because growing up I knew some crazy females and they can get a little.. stalker-ish.
Depending on how bad you feel it is, you should either talk to her about it and express your feelings as nicely as possible and maybe ask her for some space.. or break up with her.
It's possessive and clingy and as a woman I can honestly say I've never had the desire to follow my bfs into the washroom. That's too dependent on you. She will start invading every aspect of your life (family, friends, hobbies, school, work etc) until she is a part of everything. Shes the type of girl who prevents you from seeing friends unless she's there and sometimes these girls dont even want to share their obsession with anyone. Does she get jealous when you spend time with friends? Even if she's there?
You should at least express your feelings even if you break up just so she knows why and maybe she will work on being crazy..
03-24-2014, 05:46 PM

Clingy. Tell her you need space & no one likes anyone clingy.