This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
did she like me or not?
03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
did she like me or not?
12th grade starts and about three days into school I see her walking with some guy. She looks at me for a like a second while she walks and then looks away. A few days later I'm at the mall and Im coming out and she's coming out and we saw each other and I looked away. I think she looked at me for like a second to two seconds. We never spoke or anything. I was at the schools office once and she was leaving the office and came back to get something else she forgot and stood right next to me, though she just looked straight ahead (if she liked me, why wouldn't she even look at me, right). Another time at the same office, I looked back to see the clock on the wall and she was sitting there looking in my direction. She then turned to her phone to text or something. Another time I'm at a starbucks line and after I plave my order, I notice she's next in line. She was however texting and decided to call someone instead of talking to me...anothertime I'm at the mall and I'm coming in and she's heading out with a friend and we both see each other, I look away like I don't care(though in my head I'm dying for her lol) and shw looks at me for like 0.5 to a full second. Anothertime at the same.mall duringb christmas she noticed me and looked at me for like 2 full seconds or maybe a little more.She put sappy stuff on her phone as well, saying stuff like how she had been thinking of someone lately and how she shouldnforget about him, or how there r plenty of fish in the sea. She even complained with some guy about how she was giving up on someone because that person never made an attempt to do something and she did all she could?Now, this girl is popular and last year she flirted with other guys and even approached them first when she though they were attractive( we had a class together, but again we never interacted)

On Twitter, she once complained about a person who never approached her and how she did all she could but he never did anything. She also retweeted a pic of a message saying how shes been thinking abut someone lately and how she needs to forget about that person...and she stated how scary that message was.

My friend told me it was all coinscidence. That this girl couldn't have liked me. I mean, a super popular girl liking me but didn't approach me when she approached other dudes more attractive, wtf, right? 

I dont see her anymore since we both graduated but... do you think she liked me, yes or no and why do you think so?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM

honestly, running into her that many times? she probably thought you were stalking her.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:48 PM

Honestly, I dont think so very much. Altho, I&#x27;m 78% sure that if you&#x27;d have asked her out, she woulda said yes
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

I dont know. She could either have really like you or you vouldve taken things the wrong way
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

she doens't like you and she is talking about other people, if you were in her life and talking with her that would be different, you are just another kid she see outside of school
03-24-2014, 05:06 PM

No! You are just a stalker... Thinking the girl likes you... And you guys don't talk in all your encounter.. Dude wake up from your sleep, seems you are sleeping on a speeding bike!
03-24-2014, 05:14 PM

It's hard to tell from those interactions alone, but the only way to find out is by asking her. The very worst that could happen is she would say no, and you don't see her anymore so it wouldn't be awkward, and if she says yes then that's great! Good luck!
03-24-2014, 05:21 PM

The only problem I would have is the example of her tweeting that this guy didn't approach her and she did all she could. Is just looking at someone her idea of doing all she could? Maybe for her it is.
I was a super popular girl and I dated a guy who wasn't. Guess what? It made him more popular. Point is, it can happen. Maybe those guys she would approach weren't better looking than you. You could be attractive to her and other girls but if you don't believe it, it will show. Find some confidence, which is more important than looks anyway, and next time don't let it slip by. Take a chance and say hello to a girl you think is cute.
03-24-2014, 05:22 PM

Because y&#x27;all don&#x27;t talk I highly doubt it
03-24-2014, 05:25 PM

:&#x2F; hate to break it to you. But no i don&#x27;t think she did