This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook not working ....?
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Facebook not working ....?
My Facebook has not been working very well lately. At times, it would work but a few hours later and, it would not load again. There's like a 99.9% chance that it will not load the next time I try to access it.

I use FireFox and when I try to access http://www.facebook.com is taking too long to respond."
I have also tried IE8 and it would say, "The Page Cannot be displayed".

It all started when I deleted all my cookies and removed all my cache.

I hope I have provided sufficient information to find a solution to this. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

Its facebook, not your computer. Facebook has been being really stupid for months now. Just gotta learn to live with it. Sorry Tongue it can be a pain sometimes i know.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

The programmers at facebook are stupid. They use software to help make their website and apps.

They can get hacked easily. My professors daughter got hacked and been monitoring her ims. They figured out her bank account info and college info and where she lives and what she likes etc.

Facebook is made by programmers don't just know how to use programs to make sites. they are not deep down programmers or software engineers.

Right now I can tell you they have bugs upon bugs of their website. They also have low bandwidth. They need to upgrade their internet line if they can afford too.

This will occur for about 3 to 4 months. Cuz from what I hear they are contacting the people that made the software that they use to make the site. Those makers will create some sort of patch for them.

So wait till 4 months from now and they should have everything back up and running like before.

Like I said, they are newbies and so is myspace. At least myspace dosen't has as much problems as facebook.

Hope this answers your question. Also remember to know not put too much info on your facebook page or when your iming cuz hackers can get to that information.

The lucky thing about the girl is that her dad is a professor and a business lawyer. He right now got the court order to trace the hackers ip and he knows the hacker is located in africa.

So just hope you learn to use facebook wisely. Cus facebook dosen't protect your information. Twitter also sells anything you post on their website/server to marketing groups and even hackers or companies or the government. That is how they make their money.