This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggest me some good tips for free church marketing on Social Media?
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Suggest me some good tips for free church marketing on Social Media?
I want to do online marketing for my church on social media, especially on Facebook. Please give me some best tips..
Thanks in Advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

Create a facebook page and get likes and reader of your post.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

Hi Julio
In order to be successful in SMM which of course stands for "Social Medico Marketing" you need to understand how social works, and then its a whole lot easier.

Social media is a place where people like to socialize and get cool stuff, not all stuff are cool for the same people, so in order to be successful it is important for you to have an idea and understanding of people you are trying to target. and write about stuff they would like to hear and see and is also related to your topics.

A good tip would be you should follow your direct and not direct competitors everybody that is in your niche or similar so their followers share the same interest as your followers, and get involved re-tweeting their stuff and adding good info and value to them, that way you will automatically create some interest in the market place, and people will start following you too. that way you will also get a good understanding what your targeted people are interested to see and hear.

always make sure to set up your profile in such a way that when someone who is interest in those topics comes by he should know that this is his place, you can also cheat on that from your competitors.

Always follow back your followers and if they say good stuff re tweet it, so they will do the same to you.

I hope really that helps.
If you need any additional info feel free to email me.
J
03-24-2014, 05:10 PM

Some of the first things you need to do is create profiles on some of the more popular social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. I also recommend signing up for tools that make it easy to manage your profile. Next you will have to create content people will be interested in or they will have no interest in you. To increase followers and likes, start with your own personal network and see if you can make it grow from there.
03-24-2014, 05:12 PM

You have to come up with a coherent social media strategy, and there're a few things to consider:

-how to connect with other people using this or that social platform and grow your own fan base (join groups, participate in discussions);

-what kind of content to post (news, event marketing, links to articles and so on), plus frequency of updates;

-how to make people engaged (giveaways, contests etc.).

-how to improve your online presence and communicate effectively on social platforms (you might want to facilitate the process with the help of software solutions or go for manual updates).