This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be suspicious about my boyfriend adding this woman on facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Should I be suspicious about my boyfriend adding this woman on facebook?
I'm so upset. I noticed that my boyfriend has added a woman on his Facebook page. She lives in another country. There are photos on there of her dressed in revealing clothes. The clothes aren't revealing on all the photos, but she is dressed up on most of them. Underneath one of the photos, there are a couple of men asking for her phone number, and telling her that she is beautiful and sexy. She has replied to them saying that she wants to text them on their mobile phone numbers.

I told my boyfriend that I was upset about this. He said if he was up to no good, he would look on another website, not on Facebook. I am on his friends list on there, and it does say that he is in a relationship on there, and there are photos of me on there. Sometimes, my boyfriend posts photos of me on his timeline, saying how much he loves me, but he hasn't done that for a while. He hasn't deleted this woman. I wish he would. What could he possibly have in common with this woman?. I don't think he would have added her unless there was some interest in her. She is a random person that he has never met. I don't think they have any mutual friends on Facebook either.

Also, he used to be ok with me looking at his messages on Facebook, but last week, he said he didn't want me to look at them, because some of his male friends might have wanted their conversations to be private.

I love him so much, and it does seem like he loves me when I am with him. He says that he has been faithful with every partner that he has had,and said that he wouldn't be unfaithful because he knows how much it hurts. Some of his partners have been unfaithful to him. He said I am being paranoid about this woman, and he hung up the phone. I discussed this on the phone with him. What should I do?.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:47 PM

Yes

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply