This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does he follow such girls on facebook??? Am i in love with a wrong guy?
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Why does he follow such girls on facebook??? Am i in love with a wrong guy?
I love a guy .(one side).. He loved me before but i didn’t accept... Now i checked his fb profile... He has followed nearly 11 girls nearly 3 girls whom he has followed are like showing off their boobs(not fully only partially) and one girl is like a prostitute like girl.. She was waring dress but she raised her boobs.. And he also gives friend req to few girls whose profile isn’t that good and those who partially show off their body...
I am really possessive on him and i am not able to tolerate these things...I am scared whether he is a good guy or not... Is it common for all men to do like this??? Or it is only him who is doing like this??? His age is 26 i am 20.. If i propose him and if he accepts ill i get true love from him.. Else ill he use me just as a S*x toy??? Are all men like this only??? Is he a good guy or not... I am really mad on him.... If he falls in love with me ill he continue to do like this??? I have neva even thought of ny guy other dan him for the past 5 yrs.. But as he is like this it make me really worried.. Plzzzz help me out friends...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

Wow.

All right, I'll give it a try. You have an unrequited love for this gentleman. You are possessive of him. You are checking out who he follows on Facebook. You have been obsessing for the past five years. Please stop. It does not matter who he follows/friends/likes on Facebook. What matters is that you have been thinking about this person for the last five years of your life and are not even in a relationship with him. Get some counseling, get past this, and move on with your life. Do not waste any more of your precious time on this fruitless situation.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

you r just wasting your time after this guy. Leave him and go ahead without him u will find way more good guys than him.
03-24-2014, 05:04 PM

First of all baby , do you understand what are you doing , if he is doing like that in FB, then you want to understand his character baby, if u loves him as u say you will be a se* toy and he fu*ks u , then he will again moves to FB , k be careful , leave him find a guy who loves u really , all the best
03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

According to another one of your fake questions, you are married for the second time, your husband is a mama's boy, and your mother-in-law regularly interferes with what goes on between you and your husband in the bedroom.

Get a life, get a hobby, get a clue on how to troll better. At the moment, you are terrible at it.
03-24-2014, 05:15 PM

At the age of 26 he need to enjoy his age so i think he need s*x ,he likes to add these kinds of girls has he like to watch or imagine girls like this , may be he is watching bl** films also ,

i think before proposing you should know more about him , how he is , is he caring nature kind off ,what he thinks when a girl is with him ,and see the gestres of him .

in short know him more and then be sooo mad for him , the age gap is also there , has you wnt a true love and he wants s*x , b coz of these gae factor .

take care