This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get him to trust me?
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM
How to get him to trust me?
I met this amazing guy on trevorspace and we have been talking a few days. I am a certified member (meaning they have proved I'm not a pedo.) I haven't asked him any personal information so I wouldn't freak him out, but I still don't think he trusts me. I gave him my number (after asking him if he wanted it) and he never texted me back. I'm okay if he doesn't trust me completely as the internet is a very unsafe place to meet people, but I'm running out of things to talk about, such as interests. I also have several different pictures of me on my profile to attempt to prove I didn't steal it off the internet. I really like him and may want to date him, so how can I get him to trust me more?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:48 PM

Maybe you can give him your Facebook? Or add him on Skype so you can videochat?

Also, you seem very concerned he may not trust you, but do you trust him? What has he given you to prove he's real as well? I'm not saying he's a fake, not at all! However, I've heard people being fooled by fake profiles so often, it's something you have to be careful about.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

poop
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

I agree with Matt, I thought more or less the same, reading your question, but I add the following:
• express this question right to him.
• he could be not interested on you.
• he could be just interested in text chatting, though he could appreciate you even more than everybody else on the web.
• something else...
(•) By the way, you don't allow private messages... isn't maybe that you are joking here too?
I have commented on http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...731AAMyoAw
03-24-2014, 05:08 PM

People who go out of their way to solicit teenagers to interact on the Internet are automatically suspect.
Why can't you meet "amazing guy(s)" in real life?
He doesn't trust you, he is not going to date you, join a church group or a club and meet ACTUAL potential suitors.