This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me, my friend Patrick Siado from to Sydney AU ? Patrick Siado And Me was in same school hostel but in dif?
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Help me, my friend Patrick Siado from to Sydney AU ? Patrick Siado And Me was in same school hostel but in dif?
I want to find Patrick siado who is from Australia, and basically from Sydney. My friends please help me to find the one. Patrick and me studied there in university of technology Sydney Australia. He was my neighbor since birth and did schooling with me in Sydney business school. Our residence was the school hostel of - Kuring-gai campus Eton Road Lindfield NSW 2070. We shared same room in our hostel but we attended different schools. After attending the school we took admission there in business school of law. Please give me the contact details of patric siado if you have, I will highly obliged to you thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:46 PM

If you know which college he attended you could write to them and ask them to forward your message on to him. Many universities keep an 'alumni' list of past students.

Other than that, have you tried Facebook and all the other online friends groups, like Instagram? You should be able to search under his name.

You can also try google search in Australia, and this might turn his name up.

Or you could put a small ad in one of the local Sydney papers in the personal column.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply