This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this mean he really likes me ?
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Does this mean he really likes me ?
Okay I made a fake account on Facebook with another girls picture . I made sure she was pretty obviously and I sent a message to this boy I'm recently liking. I dod it to see if he would flirt with another girl . I know he likes me cause he told me . So I messaged him yesterday as the fake girl saying "your type cute" , he replied with "thank you". Then I wrote "do you have a girlfriend"? , then he wrote no . So I asked him if likes someone now and he said yeah a girl in his school . Then I kept trying to catch him but he wouldn't let me he started saying to stop texting him and to leave him alone . Is he the type of boy to like one girl ??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM

Probably. But remember guys are not like girls. Sometimes guys pretend to like girls to get what they want. the best way for a girl to find out if a guy really likes her is to not give him anything physical or the hope of anything physical until he proves he likes you by being your boyfriend for quite awhile when he thinks he ain't getting anything in return...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply