This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i ask my girlfriend to run away with me?
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
Should i ask my girlfriend to run away with me?
My girlfriend's parents just recently found out we go out. Her dad was pretty pissed due to us being lesbian and doesn't want me to have any contact with her. I have completely stopped eating and have started losing weight again. She has recently started cutting again. I'm afraid she will take one cut too far and either cut to deep and lose too much blood or cut vertically. She has talked about it before and we have both had our fair share of problems. Before we met each other, we were both literally only months away from death. We are both depressed due to his actions and started sending facebook messages. He found out and I believe had her profile deleted. I have no way of receiving updates on her health and I don't know what to do. Her parents are very homophobic and will not change their mind. Her dad has literally told her he hates her and has asked if she will try to earn his trust and love again. I have considered killing myself and already have a time, place, and know what I'm going to do. She wants to see me again and I want to see her. I have recently thought about running away or asking her to stay with me. Her dad hates her and I can't stand knowing she's in an environment where she's not loved and doesn't have support anymore. I know a couple people who might consider letting us crash at their place. She knows nothing about this and I'm going to ask her on Monday. I was also going to ask her if she would want to live at my place. My mom has accepted the idea and has accepted my girlfriend into the family as well as my brother and his girlfriend. I just don't know what to do anymore and we're too young for her to file for emancipation. Should i ask her to run away with me or for her to consider living with me? As my mom knows what's going on, i think she would be ok with her living ith us for a little while and possibly bringing her in until we're of legal age. My dad likes her a lot and thinks she is a good influence on me. We are both smart and good kids. I want to tell my dad the truth but we're not ready for that yet and I think he would be fine taking her in for a little while as theiy always have open hands for when we need things and we need to help a friend in order to save their life. Should I ask her or just let it be what it is?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

No

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply