This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I facebook chat this girl?
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
How should I facebook chat this girl?
Im a 10th grader in high school and there is this girl I've been liking since September. Weve been in the same school for a while but I only started liking her now. So I have now befriended her and now Im just waiting for a school dance or something so we can hook up and than see where things end up. Its not like I want a full relationship with this girl but I have liked her for a while now and I just want something to happen. A couple days ago a new girl came to our school and I share alot of classes with her so I have wanted to introduce my self. However, the girl I have been crushin on thinks I like the new girl and now she has started a rumor. I dont know if it has gotten to the new girl but Im worried that since the girl I like has just rubbed thiss off she must not like me the way I like her. I have been thinking about what I can say to the girl I have been crushing on on Facebook chat to let her know that I dont have a crush on the new girl but at the same time let her know that I like her. Im just not sure how to start a conversation asking her how this rumor started and how to let her know its not true. I also have no idea hot to let her know I like her without flat out saying it and making it a big ordeal. Can anyone let me know what I should say to do both of those things?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM

Introduce yourself to her that's the only way you will ever get a date and the other girl may not even like you so she wont get mad just introduce yourself to your crush girls adore that ive done this many times before too and ive hooked up with about any girl at my school (not bragging)

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

I think you're over thinking it just a tad
Just ask her if she spread the rumor just say something like "Did you spread that rumor about me liking the new girl" and regardless if she denies it or not just say something like "Well I don't, I've actually had my eye on someone else" and when she asks who, tell her you have a little crush on her. It won't be a big ordeal unless you treat it like one Smile