This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Do Men Get Angry With Me?
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
Why Do Men Get Angry With Me?
Examples:

- A friend of my ex, back when we were dating. It was the weekend and we were hanging out outside, a group of 5-6 people. I don't remember the details very clearly, I just remember he started whistling and I jokingly commented on his whistling (With no intention to degrading or hurting him) and then I went with my boyfriend to his place to eat (Just to eat!). When we came back, from afar, that guy started to lash out at me, calling me a whore and cussing me for no apparent reason. It was extremely weird to me.

- A friend of a female friend of mine. I fought with my female friend over an irrelevant matter, that female friend really hurt me and I tried to stay away from her and her 'possy' (Including him). I erased him from facebook and got a message from him after a few days, saying how everything's my fault and that I'm this and that (He didn't lash out just yet, he complained at me but in a rather calm manner). Then I replied that I have no intention to being close to that girl and everyone near her (I wasn't angry and didn't lash out or curse or anything) and he started to curse me and calling me names, he became extremely aggressive, from my looks to my character to whishing I would break all my arms and legs. I was shocked.

- My boyfriend's close friend. I dislike him for many reasons but I was always nice to him. One night when the 3 of us went out he started turning me against some female friends of mine (He may have been right but that's not the point. Also he likes to gossip and turn people against one another all the time, he's a negative person). He started telling me about things they did and said behind my back and I was shocked. He also made me promise not to tell them. I wanted to lose contact with these girls so I stopped replying their messages. They started to freak out and send a lot of texts so I called my boyfriend and asked him what to do and he said he already told one of the girls' boyfriend which was also a close friend of his. I then told those girls. A few days later I got a facebook message from the guy who turned me against those girls saying I should stay away from him and that he'd tell those girls all my secrets that he knows. I lashed back out at him because I was tired of those guys who lash out at me. He ended up calling a lot of people and trying to turn them against me (cursing me, calling me names and telling my secrets). A few months later I ran into him and he started to yell and threaten me in front of eveyrone, I started crying and in the end we made up. But I am still a little traumatic from this.

Here are some quotes from the last guy so you'll understand his character:

- "There's this girl from Russia who's a model who just won't leave me alone! she texts me all day and night!"
- After a night out, at 2 am: "I'm off to this girl and then to another girl, they won't know about each other Wink"
- "If we were in danger I would hug your boyfriend like my little sister cause I'm bigger and I feel responsible to protect the weaker"
- "No offense but If I were in charge, I wouldn't accept you to study computer science because it's a man's field and you're a woman, even if you were smart."
- "I'm not racist, but people should be white."

Also, he doesn't look good in my opinion. He's short and fat.

I ran into a few more guys like the ones I mentioned above. They all have in common these things:
- Inferiority/Napoleon complex.
- Constant bragging/looking down on others/humiliating others in order to magnify themselves.
- Aggressive.
- Childish.
- Not good looking/attractive.

The apparent reason is that they have some sort of complex which makes them really angry, but the question is - Why do they lash out at -me-? Why do they have a problem with -me-? Why don't other girls complain about their behavior? Why am I the one they target for their sadistic manner?

P.S: I assume you think that the behaviours I pointed out are so chilidish, I think the exact same thing. We are in our 20's for God's sake! Why do I run into those children? I am so frustrated with those people. Where is the problem here?

Also, I'll be happy to listen to any criticism, as long as it is constructive and objective.
Thanks for reading and answering!
bukenya - I always keep a calm tone when talking to others. Maybe the language is a bit dismissing, but is that a reason to obsessively lash out at me like that?
Also, it has been my mission for the past years to be a good person. I try really hard not to hurt anyone. People sometimes even call me a doormat, for doing favors to people or being too nice, saying others take advantage of me. I'm not trying to show off, just maybe it has something to do with men who lash out at me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

hi libby that was so long lol .... these guys are like the devil omg, you mentioned your self they are so negativ
it's not you it's them , solution ? easy stop talking to these guys and make new mature friends

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

Maybe its the language you use