This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GIRLS, I want to get to know her....but?
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
GIRLS, I want to get to know her....but?
So randomly this girl on Facebook, just messages me 'Hi!" and we had a decent conversation, and then i asked, "Do i know you from somewhere?" and then she said, "i don't think so" then i asked, "is there any reason you wanted to talk?" then she said, "your cute"...then i said you are too, and we haven't spoke since.

She gave me a rate on 1-10, she gave me a 9....(i think that's good, haha)

She liked my recent profile pics

Poke war

I don't know if she is teasing me, or what she's doing.

I have no clue who she is, but she does go to my school, i've seen her a couple times but never talked.(were both 14)

The reason I kinda don't want to get to involved, is that i think she might have a boyfriend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM

If you feel comfortable talking to her on Facebook, play 20 questions and in the middle, ask her if she is in a reationship!

Then if she is, she will say yes, and you will know how far to go with your friendship, but if she says no, then if you want to get close, it is possible!!

If you just want to be friends but don't want her boyfriend to get the wrong idea, say 'okay! Just wandering! I'm not like, interested in that way!! Just friends!' Or something!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply