This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My aunties boyfriends son......?
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
My aunties boyfriends son......?
He is my aunties boyfriends son...would it be bad if i liked him? Also I made a small timeline thingo so can someone help me? am I a friend or more?
-when he first met me he kept staring at me, and I got so nervous I couldn't eat cause I felt like I was going to puke!
-he wouldn't say goodbye to me, only hello.
-he started to talk to me a little bit
-he invited me to go driving everywhere with him.
-he'd ask me every day to go swimming with him but I kept saying no and he got a little frustrated. (I have a fear of water from an early experience)
-after 3 times of meeting him, he hugged me and finally said goodbye, but it was a little stale.
-we had a nerf war by ourselves out the side of my house and he kept looking over at me when I was picking up my ammo.
-He opened up to me about how family and home life has changed for him when my aunty and his dad got engaged.(but I dot think they are going through with it anymore)
-Our families had a massive nerf war together and he wouldn't shoot me and he kept asking my cousin to change around the teams so he could be on my team.
-after switching teams he'd look at me and when I'd see him, he'd aim the gun at me, then put it down and say "Nah, I wouldn't shoot you."
-at night when people were around, he started messaging me on Facebook even though he was right across the across from me?
-Told my cousin to save his spot on the couch but then he said "Oh no, don't worry, (my name) will share a seat!"
-kept checking his phone.
-sending me winky faces heaps (;
-Hugged me for longer than usual when he said goodbye to me.
-Also sent me 2 messages goodnight.
-asked if I'd go to the movies with him with my other cousins and his sister, but I said "Oh no it's okay, they've already preordered tickets." Then he said to me "Can't you get on the computer later and preorder a ticket?" and he just kept saying to my cousins "Get (my name) a ticket."
-seemed kinda disappointed when I couldn't go.

I don't know if he likes me or not because h

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM

There is definitely some positive feeling stemming from your auntie's boyfriend's son. You caught all the advances he have made and he did do his best from a guy's perspective. Sharing seats is just a way to get some skinship. Long story short , he likes you and have been trying to get your attention by doing what you listed. You can hang out with him a little more and ask yourself whether you like him or not. Technically, you guys are not blood related so it is understandable and legally alright for you 2 to date.

Take your time to understand him and not jump into a relationship so quickly. You never know if it is love for your personality or he is just a starved hungry wolf waiting for a sheep(you) to walk to his mouth. Love at first sight is never about falling for personality, you cannot see a person's personality in the first 10 seconds you see him/her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply