This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am lost, wat should I do? Need advise?
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
I am lost, wat should I do? Need advise?
Hi All, Im writing in here for your help...Please advise.

I am lost and confused with this Guy and not sure if I should proceed or just drop him and move on..

It all started with a facebook chat...he is my ex collegue...we were never close to each other when we worked together....almost after 4years we had a chance to have a chat....it was all going fine...we shared lot of things about our life.....I slowly started falling for him assuming he had fallen for me...even he did say he liked me but cannot think of relationship as for now....I said fine let me know when you can see me more than a frnd...we used to talk a lot initial days...night calls started....slowly romancing....by his actions I assumed he liked me too but may be he thinks its too ealry for him to commit...I played safely....dint push him nor force him to accept my love nor agree that he loves me....but he used to disappear sometimes no calls...no msg....than come back after few days...this was so irritating to me....because it used to hurt a lot....Im so used to talking to him daily...his disappearing acts killed me.

Last November we had a misunderstanding and I said I would not talk to him ever again.....he kept on calling for almost a hour until I switched off the mobile...one week later he called me again when I was at a office party...he said he shall come to drop me back home...I like a mad forgot abt the misunderstanding and asked him to come....we went to his place....our first hugging and kissing....a memorable day in my life....after this meet...he disappeared again.....would not call me nor msg me nor pick my call....I decided to meet him again and went to his place....to my surprise I got to know he lives with another girl in his room....I knew abt him pretty well....he is a flirt and he himself have agreed that,....But with me he was different...I dont know how to explain that fact...he very much know Im not a girl who flirts around and is taking the relationship with him seriously....that day he said I would find better guy than him....he is not ready to commit with anyone...he is happy flirting like this and have fun...I was full heart broken and told him....I am not ready to leave you....you past and present will not affect me....if my love for you is true and if that would change you, you will be mine forever....

Again, after this incident no calls, no msgs....I used to msg him every other day to know abt him....few days later I received a reply for my msg for a surprise....it was kind of normal chat...and it was like how he used to msg me in the initial days....I was happy and flying that he is back on track....but after one hour I get a call from him saying it was not him who msgd but the girl who was living with him...she wanted to know if we had xxx wen we met last time...because of which she msgd from his mobile...he was so angry on me that he shouted and asked me to tell the other girl that there was nothing between us and confirm we had no xxxx that day...and he also said I did a big mistake by flirting with you....you ruined my happiness....get out of my life....I never expected this from a person whom I love and couldnt control my emotions....he blocked me in all chat apps the same day....even I was so pissed off by his behavior i dint msg him for few days....

Now before one week I sent a SMS asking imagine you in my situation and some guy msgn you like a girl, how would you feel...instead of feeling sorry, how could you behave so rude to me other day....He replied back saying Im sorry for wat so ever happened that day....sorry to hurt you....I was already involved with the other girl and we had a fight so had to behave like that....sorry....but honestly I have no feelings for you....plz dont contact me again.....

Is it that easy for a guy to forget a girl so easily with whom he spent sleepless nights talking.....one point of time I have never done office work at all other than talking to him and msgn him....have shared so many things....we got along so well....why things changed suddenly.....can all of that be fake....or was I just a time pass for him.....I am finding hard time moving on.....I never expected him to treat me this bad......even if he had no feelings he could have told me long time back....but when ever I have told him let me know when you can see me more than a frnd let me know....he is told yes all time....can it all be fake.... He just replaced me with another girl and a girl who is older than him and he is told she is married too....

I feel he will realise my worth and come back to me....is it worth waiting for him or should I just ignore him and move on....Please advise....

Also, Is it so easy for you boys to replace girls just like that....would you feel bad for the girl you are dumping when she is no where to be blamed or deserved to be treated like this?
Zodiac sign

I am a virgo and he is scorpio

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM

This is ridiculous.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

sweetheart the way a guys behave to you shows a lot about his upbringing ,,and this guy isnt worth waiting for,,you deserve better ,just block him,
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

I WAS DUMPED THE SAME WAY .
AND FYI I AM A MALE..

AND A PIECE OF ADVISE HE IS NOT YOUR TYPE.

SO MOVE ON..
03-24-2014, 05:02 PM

I do understand in what big mess you are going , so much disturb you are , But now we have to ho ahead solving things .
I read complete what you have said , the boy is big time flirt ,he stays with a girl , he also cheated you , and he has accepted that he likes flirting and wont go in serious realtionship .

So why are you waiting for him ,he always disappear suddenly , when he is bore he goes away , when he want to flirt he come to you , why dont you understand he is not has ur requirement , he is not of shaddi material boy , he is just good to flirt .He doesnt have heart that heart for someone , he can break easliy b coz he is a flirt , so simple .

For you is difficult to understand go ahetand that he flirt ,you always think he will come bck ,but he wont , when ever he will comes you will get more hurt .

You should move ahead ,stop thinking about him as you will hurt urself more .Be brave and strong ,and move ahead ,there is some one true person coming ahead ,he will be more caring loving and trustworthy for you , so pls forget him and well come who will come to you in ur near future .If you wont orget him then ur future ill be allways messd up ith ur past.

Very best of luck ,anytime for more you can mail me at manavmundhra@ymail.com