This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is the guy I just went through a break up with mad because I deleted & blocked him on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
Why is the guy I just went through a break up with mad because I deleted & blocked him on Facebook?
We were talking for six months and everything was great until the last month he became unavailable. He started hanging out with new friends. He said he needed "time". He asked me would I still love him and I told him I didn't know cause he was confusing me. Finally after him randomly texting me and what I felt like him playing my emotions and not wanting to reconcile or see me I decided to delete him and block him on facebook. He realized it and sent me a text asking me if I defriended him and I said I think it's best for now. He told me he was going to delete my number and to never call or text him again and for me to have a nice life. I told him I didn't do it to be ugly but everything was painful for me now. I told him maybe we can be friends in the future and he was the one that didn't want this. He said maybe one day ill understand and i can believe what I want. then he said whatever bye. I felt really confused by him & felt like he was turning me into a yo-yo.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

He is a gameplayer. No one wants that. From personal life experience, when a guy acts like that he is just keeping you for a backup. Just in case. You are better than that! you unfriending him on fb means he cannot see what you do. (Keep tabs on you) don&#x27;t let him. His loss.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

He wanted to be able to keep tsbs on you. This guy plats mind games. He doesn&#x27;t want to be with you but he doesn&#x27;t want you to be with someone else. You did the best thing possible, now move on and try to forget about him.