This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need advice please help me please please ): );?
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
i need advice please help me please please ): );?
well this a serious question, And am in a mess right now and I don't know what to do...

so it all started like this, my friend told me about this website where we could talk to strangers without revealing our identity. She told me about a lot of crazy things that people say on-line so I was curious to know what it really was. For the record I had never done something like that before and so was obviously inexperienced. So I just went on this website and talked to like a half dozen people who were all apparently perverts and i naturally hated it.. so i decided not to talk to anyone any more and I was just about to go when something amazing happened..

I met a wonderful, charming person who was not a pervert... he was sweet and smart and i loved it. We talked like for an hour and I just loved how amazing he was.. and he naturally asked me my name and i naturally lied to him (I lied to him because he asked me my name in the beginning of the conversation when i didn't know him well) .I said my name was ABC and I was from YZX. I mean how could have I possibly foreseen how close we would become later..So this guy then asks for my kik name and I apparently didn't have one so he asked for my facebook address which I gave him (I had a fake account which i had made like ages ago).. And so after that there was no stopping we talked everyday for hours.. He was amazing, quite easily the best guy I've ever met.. Many times I thought I'll tell him who I am but something always stopped me maybe i feared I would loose him.. so i consoled myself by saying all guys eventually turn out to be jerks so its okay am not wrong.. I thought he would eventually disappoint me somehow and it will all end but I was super wrong..

I didn't tell him anything about myself.. I lied to him about my family, my face, my name and my place of living.. I said all this to him because i didn't know him initially... I regretted it so much at that point of time but it seemed like the right thing to do..

We talked about everything, he told me about himself and his family and his passion for cooking, he was a delight to talk to.. I would listen and talk to him for hours.. And we became super close and like after a month of talking to him he confessed he has emotions for me and that he liked me.. He said he liked me because am smart, down to earth and sweet.. And I too liked liked for the exact same reasons. He made me so happy Smile

i always thought that one day i would just stop talking and he too would eventually forget about me.. but the more I talked to him the harder it became for me to stop talking to him. But what happened yesterday messed me up completely; he gave me his number though he didn't ask for my number in return.. and now am scared that the next time we talk he's gonna ask for it and no matter how much I want to, I know i wouldn't be able to give it to him.

I'm distraught and i know that he doesn't like me..he likes ABC... i know i hid my identity from him but the talks we had were honest.. I was just trying to be careful and now I hate myself Idk what to do.. I have decided i would not talk to him again.. and i don't want to hurt him or spoil the memory of our friendship in his mind by telling him the truth.. its just horrible and i have never been more confused in my life..

What do I do? Do you think I was wrong? I was just trying to be careful ad not hurt him and now I don't know what am i supposed to do.. he said he had never met a person as wonderful as me.. but i can't accept any of that because he clearly doesn't know who I am... WHAT DO I DO? WHAT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO? i don't want to hurt him.. Sad Sad ;(

PS: We are 16

its been 4 months now ):
Sorry for such a long explanation ):
Sorry for such a long explanation ):

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

Don't have time to read a book right now . . .

Usually the hardest thing to do is the right thing to do.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:56 PM

I think you need to make sure this person is also who he says he is because he could be pretending to be anyone, especially since you met him on that dodgy site and he seemed to be the diamond in the rough.

I think for now you should just tell him that you would prefer to speak online still, and keep your true identity a secret.
03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

he could lie like u about him and his family
if i was u i would do samething as u did cos u dont knodw he was
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

Remember that any person can pretend. Don`t lie to yourself.