This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use my facebook business page?
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM
How to use my facebook business page?
I've launched a niche classifieds site and want to use facebook to my advantage. I've got a business page but I don't see how to get friends like I can with my personal page. I would like to find some way to show up in peoples' friends lists or interests or whatnot so that I could get viral growth. But how?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

Try to increase the number of likes of your page. Try to link your site with your facebook page so that your website updates can be published via facebook

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:59 PM

Try to post content to your page then you will have more visitors and they like it.By following this way you can use facebook as business purpose.
03-24-2014, 05:05 PM

Hey there xyz! I just posted an answer about this on the other question you asked so I won't repeat here! It was about gaining new likes very quickly by using a fan-gate app and then directing traffic to it with targeted ads. When someone likes your page you automatically show up as a "like" on their timeline so that's a great way to get seen.

Also very important to post 2 -3 times a day with information your fans will find valuable. Space them out and limit to the 3 times a day so you are not considered to be "spamming". You risk being un-liked if you are.

One last thought - try to engage your friends by asking questions with a simple yes/no answer because Facebook uses some internal formula that measures engagement and that determines how often you show up in the streams of those that have liked you. Hope this helps!
03-24-2014, 05:09 PM

In starting, its hard to get fans or like for facebook page. You should buy real fans for your page and post interesting content, images on page. Those users will share your links, images and page and it will become viral. Then you will get more fans for your page.