This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make new friends?
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM
How do I make new friends?
I live in a small town in Cali. I just recently lost all of my friends, not like there were that many, because I sobered up and they didn't like it. I'm on home school because I can't stand the high school out here. I'm not religious, so youth groups are out of the question. I just need someone to help me figure out how to make new friends, or at least give me some ideas of fun things I can do by myself. Thanks.

P.S.- I don't really have any money.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Ill be your friend. All you gotta do is be polite and fun.. the most important key is to be yourself!

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:59 PM

facebook.com, twitter.com
03-24-2014, 05:06 PM

Go out maybe to the nearest mall to make new friends.
Add me to contacts ill be your friend Smile
Go to the movies!
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

umm try being your self. play some sports or join some clubs
03-24-2014, 05:12 PM

look up your school on myspace of facebook or sumthing and start talking to people you've known, met or accidntaly bumped into. those arent real friends if they're not ur friends for sobering up. thats you're GOOD choice
03-24-2014, 05:19 PM

Your name is death.sorry nobody wanna friend death.first step ,change your name to life,then friends will find you.people love life not death.
03-24-2014, 05:23 PM

Start by changing your name from Death to something a little more uplifting. Then love yourself. This is not easy to do. I'm pretty old, and I'm still learning how to feel good about who I am. However, it's really important that you have a positive self image to make friends. Next, get out of your house and find places where there are people. Then, go out on a limb and introduce yourself. Be sincere and take an interest in who they are, and what they're about. You'll make new friends in no time.