This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to announce engagement?
03-24-2014, 04:45 PM
How to announce engagement?
In this day in age with easy access to phones, Internet, Facebook, but also not being so close to family... How do I announce my engagement?

I was thinking of making a video and sending it out to all family and friends who would care. That way everyone knows at same time. Or I was thinking to call and say hey I'm sending you something quick watch it.

I would rather do face to face than phone call, but I do have members overseas so maybe Skype?

But I feel the majority of people in my life are not ones to be so over the top reacting to this type of news and so it would actually be random and weird of me to call them and tell them... Coz they'd be like... Ok. Great. Thanks for showing off??? Sort of thing.

Advice please!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

Social media, email, blog, skype, viber, cellphone, telephone, et al. Whatever is best for you......what is important, your man is serious about it. And you are ready to be a wife soon.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply