This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creepy guy told me he does gross things while looking at pics of me and then he kind of started stalking me?
03-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Creepy guy told me he does gross things while looking at pics of me and then he kind of started stalking me?
So I was at the mall today waiting for my friends and this guy I know from school came up to me and said: "hey lola, wanna know something?" And was like sure what ever. And then he told me he likes to masturbate while looking at photos of me in bikinis on Facebook... I was really creeped and told him he was a perv then walked away. Then me and my friends were in the changing rooms at a store and I walked out to look in the mirror and he was standing there with his hands down his pants and he was so hard I could see it through his jeans. I'm super freaked out because I have a bf now to and I don't know what to do! Should I tell anyone? I'm also worried that if my big brother finds out he'll beat the guy up... Plz help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

I think he could be dangerous so go ahead and tell your boyfriend, brothers about him so that if anything happens they would also be aware of the situation, plus they would take some action against it. Perhaps, intimidate the pervert.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

Tell your brother and your bf and have them beat the crap out of him.
03-24-2014, 05:08 PM

Well first off delete and block him from your Facebook. Ugh So creepy. I would definitely suggest you talk to your parents. They will no what to do and how to help. If you don't want to do that, you could talk to a teacher or school counselor and they can help you. You definitely NEED to tell someone. That's super creepy behavior. If your brother finds out just tell him that he can't do anything about it. The kid has problems. Hopefully the proper people will take care of it. (Although a threat from your bf or brother probably wouldn't do too much harm) Urgh. That is so creeepy! Ah! Good luck!
03-24-2014, 05:13 PM

creepers like that aren't safe you have to let him get beat up pronto

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...807AAOZtnN x
03-24-2014, 05:16 PM

That's a definite stalker alert...I wouldn't keep this to yourself. Who knows how far he'll go. I would take care to avoid situations where you would find yourself alone. Raise awareness to your bf and your big brother. Tell them what happened. Definitely do what Pepsi said and block him from your Facebook. I wouldn't be worried about your brother beating the guy up. What he did was a gross offense and an invasion of your privacy. People like that really need to be put in their place. Just take care from now on and see if doing any of this helps.