This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does this girl do this on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Why does this girl do this on Facebook?
She is just one of my acquaintances, and I'm probably like number 30 or something on her friends list, and she is like number 10 on mine. She thinks I'm creepy and weird, and she "likes" only a half or less of my comments. I chatted with her only like once or twice.

However, it seems every time I post a photo or a video on her page on French fashion and things like that, in a few days she changes her profile photo to one that seems to be inspired by it. For example, recently she did not change her profile photo for many months, but a few days ago I posted a video about French models, and now she has a new profile photo, where she is dressed the same and even the background and lighting are similar.

Kind of weird. Do you think she likes me or something?
She more often responds to my comments than likes them, so she definitely notices me. I think I am like number 5 or 10 on her noticed list, which is kind of high considering she has about 1000 friends.

I'm not into her!! She does post a lot of interesting stuff.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:52 PM

idk

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

No. Coincidence.. If she only likes half of your comments and you seem to notice her more... then it just means she thinks you're a friend.. and only that.

Stop thinking too much. If the girl tells you she likes you, then go for it.. and if you have no clue, then don't bother.. go for someone else or man up and ask her out.
03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

~~~ Hahaha ~~~
Luv the way U 'explain' it Smile

* I guess, she's 'watching' U...we can never tell...
U may fall for her too...we can never tell ~
03-24-2014, 04:59 PM

She wants you to penetrate her.