This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get my old email &facebook account back?
03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
how do i get my old email &facebook account back?
I cant get my old email or facebook accounts

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM

Just log in

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

If you "Deactivated" your facebook account, all you need to do is sign in again using the email and password you used when the facebook account was originally made. If you "Permanently Deleted" your facebook account, and it's been over 14 days, the the account is permanently deleted and can't be used again. It becomes the property of facebook to do with as they wish. You absolutely need to know the email address you used to make the facebook account and the last password you used before deactivating or deleting the account ( within 14 days ). If you never deactivated or deleted the facebook account, you will still need the email address so facebook can send you a temporary password so you can sign in to your old account. If you remember none of the email or password information, making a new account would be easier. You may also wish to contact the facebook Help Center for assistance. http://www.facebook.com/help/