This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend did something disgusting?
03-24-2014, 04:48 PM
My boyfriend did something disgusting?
We are together for 6 months I love him,but something happened yesterday. I checked my facebook app and realized it was logged in from his account. Than he recieved a massage from a girl. This girl is his classmate and I've heard people say that they used to have feelings for each other 2 years ago. I don't know why I started reading. He told her that he wants to take a shower with her, that he wants her to sit naked on his legs and he wants to play with her hair while her body is still wet and naked. I couldn't believe it.. I phoned him and asked.. he started crying and told me that it was just a joke.. that he is fucking with her feelings.. but how can I belive that when it wasn't just once.. he told her many times things like that. He said to me today that he wants only me, that he is sorry and would do anything for me, that he was just joking with her cause she likes him. I asked his bff and he told me tthatI don't know many things that can kill me, but he can't tell me. Help me Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

Yeah...he's just upset he got caught.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

Sounds like he hates women and wants to play games with there emotions and feelings.
03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

dump him
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

He's emotionally cheating on you. Those messages were not jokes. It's up to you if you want to forgive him or not.
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

Okay, at best this is a cruel, sadistic guy who enjoys torturing some poor girl who likes him for crap and giggles. At worst, he's trying to get together with her behind your back. If I had to pick which it is, I'd say it is the latter. If he was so in love with you and didn't want this girl at all, he wouldn't be expending the energy it takes to write these messages out and send them to her. That takes effort! Why is he putting so much effort into some girl just to mess with her when he has a girlfriend? Not to mention, the sexual imagery suggest that he has a vivid fantasy life where she plays a starring role. I wouldn't accept his lame excuses or his crocodile tears. You know deep down what the truth is.
03-24-2014, 05:11 PM

Dump him! He was not joking and even if he was then do you really want to be with someone who treats a girl like that? His excuse that he was messing with her feelings or whatever is no better than the actual truth,only a total pig would do that to a girl and make his existing girlfriend look like an idiot in the process.

He wasn't joking though,he is a creep and his closest friend has told you that there are things you don't know,you don't need anymore proof than that,he is a liar,he has probably already cheated on you and if not he is well on his way to doing it,you need to have some dignity and get rid of him because he is making you a laughing stock,i bet a heck of a lot of people know what he is really like and things he has done that you don't know about too,if you stay with him it will just carry on and one day you will find something that gives you solid proof of what he is really like,you are 6 months into this and he is a pig,do not go 2,3,4 years into this before you finally believe your own eyes,end it now.
03-24-2014, 05:12 PM

To him it may have thought of it as a joke but he may have been cheating on you. Just ignore for a little while and if he calls or tries to talk to you during this time then he still might have feeling for you but if not then its time to break up.
03-24-2014, 05:14 PM

I'm no expert but I am a guy. One thing I know is a guy should never talk with another girl like that if he's in a relationship. I've been tempted to flirt like that with other girls, of course, but have never done it. I do know that once a cheater always a cheater. He sounds like he really likes you,because of the fact that he cried, but it also sounds like he could just be upset you caught him. My advice is to either leave him or address the other girl.
03-24-2014, 05:23 PM

He is cheating on you. Trust is never broken until caught. He&#x27;s and also in the future will come up with such excuses and will con you into feeling guilty for suspecting him. Don&#x27;t believe a shit. Men can do these things very tactfully and can easily manipulate you into believing them. You have to play smart and not fall for the trap. And most importantly, trust your gut feeling or instinct cos it never lies if you&#x27;re honest and truthful. Don&#x27;t invest yourself in a cheat. You&#x27;re much better than that. Good luck Smile