This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop being depressed over this?
03-24-2014, 04:48 PM
How to stop being depressed over this?
So my dad took me to get my hair dyed at this really cool place in Deep Ellum about a week ago. At the shop, I saw this guy that works there who was AMAZINGLY attractive. He is like 24 or so. I like couldn't stop staring at him, I was so captured by his presence. BUT, I'm a pre-teen, so it's not like this would ever happen.. But I can't stop thinking about him and being depressed by the fact that I'm too young for him. I even went to the salon's facebook page and searched for him. I found him and I went to his page and completely stalked him. I feel like a weirdo stalker but I can't stop. I have been feeling really sad and depressed lately.... Please don't say mean things. I just want help Sad
It's really hard to explain my exact feelings for this person but it's more than just "He was amazingly attractive" . That sounds really stupid and there's more to it I just don't know how to explain it. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:54 PM

It sounds like you already know that it cant happen........ Tell him how you feel he would probably like hearing it and maybe yall could be friends

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:55 PM

It is called an * infatuation - temporary passion: an intense but short-lived and irrational passion for somebody or something
Let it go, move on and in a week you will see another guy, maybe more your age, then after the infatuation wears off. Maybe you can experience having a boyfriend... It will happen, you are only torturing yourself, with this!
03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

I love that guy up there... "Tell him how you feel" ARE YOU INSANE?!? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TELL SOMEBODY HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU'RE MY AGE?!? (11) ITS INCREDIBLY HARD!!! Flirting isn't "flirting" it's joking around when you're a preteen!!! But honestly, this gal has to move on. She doesn't have a chance. I had to say it, not a chance. I'm sorry, but not gonna happen girl. You need to forget it, and maybe, get interested in... younger guys? Maybe not guys who are 24. Maybe your age! There are other fish in the sea, and while I may not be a girl, I can still give advice on how to move on from guys. ;-)