This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ii have got a job 1500 euros per month in Germany without food or accommodation or any expenses paid?
03-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Ii have got a job 1500 euros per month in Germany without food or accommodation or any expenses paid?
simultaneously, i got a job in singapore with 1600 SGD with food and accommodation by the company. I am MBA Marketing fresher and at both places I Have sales job....Which should I opt ....I want a decent life and some savings too to send some money back to my home....Plz help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

well, do you think you can find a place to live and eat for a month in Germany for 630 Euros every month? If not, then the Singapore job is the better deal if you only have the two to choose from.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:00 PM

1500 euro before or after tax?
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

You have to collect more specific information before you make your choice and then you will have to do some calculations ...

In general costs of living, taxes (social system), availability of flats, cost of transportation etc.
https://ec.europa.eu/eures/main.jsp?lang...anged=true

Here are some German "technical terms" for calculating your income (monthly) ...

In a rough sense ... [- = substracted]
Bruttolohn
- Krankenversicherung
- Rentenversicherung
- Arbeitslosenversicherung
- Pflegeversicherung
- Lohnsteuer
= Nettolohn

Important too ... Steuerklasse, Anzahl der Kinder, Kirchensteuer etc.
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/app/jobkarrie...tsrechner/

http://www.internationale-studierende.de...of_living/

Nettolohn
- rent
- (rent extras) : energy, water (in & out), heating, garbage removal, housekeeping services (insurances, chimney sweeper etc.)
- television, internet, telephone
- food
- transportation (public transport / private car)
- insurances
- clothes
- etc.etc.etc.
= your savings / remainings
03-24-2014, 05:10 PM

with an salary of euro 1500 is enough money even when you are married and have 3 children
03-24-2014, 05:20 PM

Intrigueing - if that is before tax, health insurance and social security deductions, that's about what is discussed as minimum wage for a full-time job. How did you manage to get a working visa for such a job?
03-24-2014, 05:30 PM

Well the German offer is probably a scam - do you have a visa or has the employer formally offered to sponsor you for a visa?