This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1D is not similar with BSB and Westlife, right?
03-24-2014, 04:48 PM
1D is not similar with BSB and Westlife, right?
We all know that 1D is similar with Justin Bieber.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:58 PM

The fact that they're boybands make them similar, but other than that it's like comparing apples to oranges.

Backstreet boys and westlife don't seem as "put together" as one direction. They're just average guys who decided that they wanted to make a group. One direction was put together on a game show and most likely have little to no control on their career. Backstreet Boys, in my opinion, are one of the best boy bands of all time, because their songs weren't always about girls and relationships.

Also, Backstreet Boys and Westlife had a lot harder time becoming famous, because they got famous in a time where there was no youtube, no myspace, no twitter, and no facebook. Now and days you can easily become famous by just looking good and having a mediocre voice. So I think people saying one direction is the biggest boyband of all time is false, because they had a lot more advantages compared to past boybands.

Overall I don't hate one direction, but Backstreet Boys and Westlife had a lot harder time becoming famous, so I respect them for that.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:07 PM

One Direction is nothing like Justin Bieber. shut up.