This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Facebook auto suggest friends to me?
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
Does Facebook auto suggest friends to me?
I get several friend request everyday, but sometimes I wonder if Facebook is "claiming" that the actual member is requesting my Friendship or some FB-Robot is auto -suggesting friends to build connection stats or something???
Does anyone know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:53 PM

The actual person is friend requesting you. Facebook does suggest friends for you, but you or the other person have to send the request. You could possibly be getting several friend requests each day for two resons. One, you're really popular! Tongue Or two, your name shows up on google or any web search. You can take your name out of the serach engine data by changing some privacy & account settings.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:57 PM

no facebook askes the friends you already have on facebook to suggest friends from their friend list for you to add then it will come up to you for suggested friends you will get asked to suggest friends at one point for your friends Big Grin x
03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

No, Facebook suggests friends according to your friend's relationships. For example, if you and your friend are in same schools, then you get suggested friends that also live in that place!

Good luck!